Your library contains your Know How about how to test your CPE
Libraries and Test Plans
A Library is a file where Test Cases are contained. Libraries are one of the key strengths of dBm069 family of tools. They contain all information that dBm069 needs to be able to execute a test plan automatically. The Library contains the Know-How. You can use our libraries, or you can create yours. Libraries will allow you to keep your engineers know-how ready to be used in an automatic way. Without a library dBm069 can be used to perform manual tests, but you will be missing the power of automation.
The Test Plan for testing your CPE should be carefully designed. If you are an Operator, you should take in mind which requirements the CPE needs to meet, and the Test Plan should be designed accordingly.
A CPE must be compliant with BBF ATP-069, this is a starting point for both vendors and operators. Additionally, operators need to meet specific requirements which will allow them to take profit of all the TR-069 functionalities.
Here is a list of Libraries containing Test Plans according to specific Data Models. If there is an specific Library you need to test your CPE, we are ready to buid it for you. If you already have dBm069-Edit you can build it yourself.
- dBm069 TR-098 Library: Checks if TR-098 Data Model is correctly implemented in an Internet Gateway Device (~130 test cases). It includes conformance/performance test cases, as well as test cases where it is checked that the functionalities configured by means of TR-069 work as expected.
- dBm069 TR-098 Complete Data Model Library: (~1100 test cases) Checks that all parameters specified in TR-098 data model have been correctly implemented in the CPE.
- dBm069 TR-098 Extended Library: This is an extension of TR-098 Data Model library (~20 test cases). Customer data model required to adapt our standard library to customer’s CPe’s parameters and characteristics. It includes test cases where it is checked that the functionalities associated to Vendor Specific Parameters configured by means of TR-069 work as expected.
- dBm069 TR-098 IPV6 Library:This is an extension of TR-098 Data Model library (~20 test cases). Customer data model required to adapt our standard library to customer’s CPe’s parameters. It includes test cases where it is checked that all IPV6 parameters specified by the vendor have been correctly implemented in the CPE. This Library can only be executed against NOKIA-ACS. It cannot be executed against dBm-ACS.
- dBm069 TR104 VoIP Library (Gateway Tests). (~50 test cases) Checks correct implementation of TR-069 particularly for VoIP implemention in Internet Gateway Devices.
- TR111 LAN Devices Library (Gateway & LAN Device Tests). (5 test cases) Checks the correct implementation of TR-111 in the InternetGateway Device, which is necessary to allow remote management of LAN Devices.It complements dBm069 TR-098 Library.
- TR135 STB Devices Library (STB Tests). (~50 test cases) Checks correct implementation of TR-069 particularly for Set Top Box Customer data model.
- SPECIFIC DATA MODEL LIBRARY. Upon customer request it is possible to build a particular library based on an specific Data Model. The library can be generated on provision of the Data Model and test cases specification by the customer.
Contact us to request more info about any of our libraries