Your library contains your Know How about how to test your CPE
Libraries and Test Plans
A Library is a file where Test Cases are contained. Libraries are one of the key strengths of dBm069 family of tools. They contain all information that dBm069 needs to be able to execute a test plan automatically. The Library contains the Know-How. You can use our libraries, or you can create yours. Libraries will allow you to keep your engineers know-how ready to be used in an automatic way. Without a library dBm069 can be used to perform manual tests, but you will be missing the power of automation.
The Test Plan for testing your CPE should be carefully designed. If you are an Operator, you should take in mind which requirements the CPE needs to meet, and the Test Plan should be designed accordingly.
A CPE must be compliant with BBF ATP-069, this is a starting point for both vendors and operators. Additionally, operators need to meet specific requirements which will allow them to take profit of all the TR-069 functionalities.
Here is a list of Libraries containing Test Plans according to specific Data Models. If there is an specific Library you need to test your CPE, we are ready to buid it for you. If you already have dBm069-Edit you can build it yourself.
- dBm069-ATP069 Library: ~90 test cases. Library designed by dBm based on the ATP069 document developed by Broadband Forum. It contains test cases that check the correct implementation of TR-069 in a CPE.
- dBm069-TR069 Extended Library: ~90 test cases. Library designed by dBm that goes further than ATP069 document including test cases where it is not only checked that the configurations performed by TR-069 have been configured correctly, but which also include some functional verifications.
- dBm069-TR111 Lan Devices Library (Gateway and LAN Devices): 7 test cases. Library designed by dBm that checks the correct implementation of TR-111 in the InternetGateway Device, which is necessary to allow remote management of LAN Devices.
- dBm069-TR135 STB Devices Library: ~45 test cases. Checks correct implementation of TR-069 particularly for Set Top Box Customer data model.
- dBm069-TR104 VoIP Library: ~60 test cases. Library designed by dBm that checks the correct implementation of TR-069 particularly for VoIP implementation in a device.
- dBm069-Wireless (Gateway and LAN Devices): ~20 test cases
- dBm069-Profiles Libraries: Under request. According to profiles defined by Broadband Forum, the CPE should support all required parameters included in each of the profiles implemented in the CPE. The purpose of the test cases contained in these libraries is to check the correct implementation of those parameters.
- dBm069-IPV6 Library: ~20 test cases. This Library can only be executed against NOKIA-ACS. It cannot be executed against dBm-ACS. Customer data model required to adapt our standard library to customer’s CPe’s parameters. It includes test cases where it is checked that all IPV6 parameters specified by the vendor have been correctly implemented in the CPE.
- SPECIFIC DATA MODEL LIBRARY. Upon customer request it is possible to build a particular library based on an specific Data Model. The library can be generated on provision of the Data Model and test cases specification by the customer.
Contact us to request more info about any of our libraries