Your library contains your Know How about how to test your CPE
Libraries and Test Plans
A Library is a file where Test Cases are contained. Libraries are one of the key strengths of dBm069 family of tools. They contain all information that dBm069 needs to be able to execute a test plan automatically. The Library contains the Know-How. You can use our libraries, or you can create yours. Libraries will allow you to keep your engineers know-how ready to be used in an automatic way. Without a library dBm069 can be used to perform manual tests, but you will be missing the power of automation.
The Test Plan for testing your CPE should be carefully designed. If you are an Operator, you should take in mind which requirements the CPE needs to meet, and the Test Plan should be designed accordingly.
A CPE must be compliant with BBF ATP-069, this is a starting point for both vendors and operators. Additionally, operators need to meet specific requirements which will allow them to take profit of all the TR-069 functionalities.
Here is a list of Libraries containing Test Plans according to specific Data Models. If there is an specific Library you need to test your CPE, we are ready to buid it for you. If you already have dBm069-Edit you can build it yourself.
- dBm069-ATP069 Library: ~90 test cases. Library designed by dBm based on the ATP069 document developed by Broadband Forum. It contains test cases that check the correct implementation of TR-069 in a CPE.
- dBm069-TR069 Library: ~100 test cases. Library designed by dBm including generic test cases to test TR-069 protocol regardless the CPEs data model.
- dBm069-TR111 Lan Devices Library (Gateway and LAN Devices): 6 test cases. Library designed by dBm that checks the correct implementation of TR-111 in the InternetGateway Device, which is necessary to allow remote management of LAN Devices.
- dBm069-TR104 VoIP Library: 12 test cases. Library designed by dBm that checks the correct implementation of TR-069 particularly for VoIP implementation in a device.
- dBm069-Wireless (Gateway and LAN Devices): ~30 test cases
- Libraries that check the correct implementation of a data model in the CPE. for each data model we have designed:
- an OBJECTS library: It checks each of the objects of data model one by one.
- a PROFILES library: It checks the objects that are included in each of the profiles that have been implemented in the CPE.
These libraries check that the object exists, it includes the parameters that it should include, and that they are correctly defined (i.e. correct type; if they are editable or read-only; and possible values). This libraries list includes:
- TR098 IGD1 Objects library: 192 test cases
- TR098 IGD1 Profiles library: 92 test cases
- TR181i1 Objects library: 120 test cases
- TR181i1 Profiles library: 66 test cases
- TR181i2 Objects library: 522 test cases
- TR181i2 Profiles library: 194 test cases
- TR104 VoiceService:1 Objects library: 44 test cases
- TR104 VoiceService:1 Profiles library: 5 test cases
- TR104 VoiceService:2 Objects library: 114 test cases
- TR104 VoiceService:2 Profiles library: 20 test cases
- TR135 STBService:1 Objects library: 100 test cases
- TR135 STBService:1 Profiles library: 28 test cases
- TR140 StorageService:1 Objects library: 20 test cases
- TR140 StorageService:1 Profiles library: 14 test cases
- TR196 FAPSevice:1 Objects library: 75 test cases
- TR196 FAPSevice:1 Profiles library: 30 test cases
- TR196 FAPSevice:2 Objects library: 246 test cases
- TR196 FAPSevice:2 Profiles library: 70 test cases
- TR143 Objects library: 87 test cases
- TR143 Profiles library: 35 test cases
- TR157 Objects library: 206 test cases
- TR157 Profiles library: 110 test cases
- TR262 Femto Objects library: 23 test cases
- TR262 Femto Profiles library: 4 test cases
- CUSTOMIZED LIBRARY ADAPTED TO CUSTOMER REQUIREEMENTS. Upon customer request it is possible to build a particular library based on specific customer requirements.
Contact us to request more info about any of our libraries